Saturday, January 21, 2023

New Ventures

 I have discovered the best way to start a brand new year.  You have to try something absolutely new. Travel. Experience a totally different culture, eat something you have never tasted before, attempt to communicate in a new language and reflect on the possibilities of what may lie ahead. Any or all of those things are the answer to a better life.

Two weeks ago, my biggest worry was "how can I cope when MODot shuts down the Broadway Bridge?" ( A scheduled March activity). Now, I'm thinking, so go ahead, Highway Hackers!! It's only one bridge. There are 4 more and I know where I am headed, once I get across the river. Egad, it's not as if I have to swim the Missouri River!

I need to redirect my priorities. Quit worrying so much and focus on being the best person, I can be, for myself, my family and my friends. Life is way too short! It doesn't do any good to concentrate on what has happened or what might happen....fears are negative. Fear never solved anything or changed very much. From now on, I'm going to focus on the good possibilities. Just like Balsamic Vinegar or really good Chocolate, it's going to change my life.

Dear Lord. Thank you for the Hope that You give us. Open our eyes, to the best of life.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Excellent thoughts, as always, young Lady. Thank you for Making My Day!
FYI --- Chocolate Basalmic is available, and would Make YOUR Day! Goes with Anything!
YMOOOOOOOS

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...