Wednesday, January 25, 2023

"I've been everywhere, man." TWO

 I'm thinking about a Doctor Seuss book today. No, it's not Horton Hears a Who, even though most of you know, due to my deafness, "What" is my favorite word! As I reflect, on the places I have been this past year, I'm remembering words, from,  Oh The Places You'll Go.  

A couple of my voyages, have been solo, but I have also traveled with old friends. I've visited relatives, stayed with friends and met amazing new people. I've returned to my birthplace and even seen a new country. My trips have utilized trains, planes, vans and automobiles.  I've seen two oceans, mountains, skyscrapers and grassy huts. My life had been expanded by new experiences.

Everyplace I went, I had a wonderful time. My travels have been a blessing. I'm keeping my bags packed. I want more.

"You're off to Great Places!

Today is your day!

Your mountain is waiting.

So...get on your way!"





No comments:

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...