Thursday, April 16, 2020

Ch Ch Ch Changes.

I never thought I would:

  • Count the number of rolls of toilet paper, in our bathroom closet, and try to calculate how long they will last.
  • Find empty shelves in an American supermarket, when a snowstorm was not in the immediate weather forecast.
  • Not be able to see and play with our grand-girls, weekly.
  • Buy flour, cake mixes, milk, bread, baking soda and frozen food at any grocery store.
  • Go sit down inside any restaurant. restaurant or public library.
  • Watch a 10 year old sports event, on television, like it was happening today!
  • Buy gas at prices we haven't seen in a couple of decades.
I miss all of the things I took for granted. God, please help me to remember how blessed my life has been. And, how blessed I continue to be. Remind me to count those blessings.

No comments:

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...