A Four Letter Word

THEY said. THEY did.  THEY have. THEY wanted you to know. They, they, they.
The Word THEY, is at the top of my loathsome word list. It is really one of my least favorite words.
THEY is the best way to accuse, attribute, attempt to prove and pass on gossip.
When a person comes to me and says, "THEY said ...........", the first thing I ask is. "Who is THEY?"
It's a rare day, when the person, telling me a THEY STORY, will put a name to the "they."
THEY is the best word to use, when you don't want to name your assailant!
I have a man who comes to my desk, quite often, and tells me that THEY told him his package/letter would be delivered this very day. Often it is not delivered.
So, THEY were wrong! Don't believe "THEY". THEY do not know what they are talking about.


Dear all knowing, Lord. You are all knowing and all powerful. Help us in our unbelief. We praise your Holy Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll be with you, Shortly.

"Ain't It Funny, how time slips away?"

Dos (As in the number two)