Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Back of my neck is dirty and gritty"

Well, it's really hot. It's late July, and if this city has experienced a hotter summer in recent years, I can't remember it. Everyone is talking about the weather. One Facebook Group, that I belong to, has been responding to a continuing "When is it going to cool down?" thread, for over a week.
In the past two weeks, our home AC AND my car AC have both needed repair work. Thankfully, both of those machines are up and running. Bless the inventors of air conditioning. We do have relief from the blistering sunshine.
And, of course, although we cannot seem to talk of anything else, it's just talk. We can't do a darn thing about the weather. We cannot control the weather.....just the temperature.
So, sit down, relax and cool off, inside. Winter will be here before we know it.

Good God. All kinds of weather makes life so interesting. Some of us like hot weather, others prefer the cold. Your world is amazing. Help me to focus on things that I can change. I need to relax and leave the weather to YOU.

No comments: