Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Fly me to the Moon..."

My son is a playwright and a musician.His latest play is being presented at the Kansas City Fringe Festival this week. Last night was the opening night and I was in attendance.
The play venue was packed and the play,"Not Just for the Birds" which is geared to children of all ages, was terrific. People laughed. People clapped. It was great. And, I was so proud.
The play, the cast (all local high school students)and my son and daughter-in-law are taking the play to the Scottish Fringe Festival next week.
I am so happy for them.

Hey God, you are terrific. I am so blessed to be the mother of this successful young man. It's so easy for us to dwell on the junk that goes on in our lives and complain to anyone and everyone who will listen.
But, your gifts are many. Our troubles are insignificant and petty, when compared to your blessings. My greatest blessings are my four grown children and their families. God you are so good.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I so wanted to go!..but life just seems to get busier by the day. I don't suppose there is a video posted online anywhere?