Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Number 600

 This is my 600th post. My first post was in 2008, so if my math is right, I have been expounding on various subjects for thirteen years. Looking back, I remember the good and the bad. A couple of bouts with cancer, broken bones, milestones achieved, places traveled, grandchildren to watch and so many memories to cherish.

My one constant, without a doubt, has been that my Faith will see me through anything.

Dear Lord. Thank you for pushing me through life's trials and tribulations. My heart is in the right place, but as You know, my mouth, my hands, my feet and my mind often get me sidetracked. Thank You for always being there.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday that you posted your first blog. I have enjoyed each and every one of them, and feel so proud that they were your thoughts and written so beautifully for all to reflect upon. Thank you.
"You done good..."
Love you, YMOOOOS (Your Much Older Sister)

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...