Surprise Surprise

 Aren't surprises the best things ever? No, I don't mean Surprise Birthday Parties. I've written about those before. Seniors should never have anyone pull a surprise on them. Not even a 90th Birthday ! Because, Mama wants to have her hair done and a new pants suit for such a big event! She doesn't want anyone remembering her without make-up. And do you really want to risk a heart attack, topping off the big surprise?

I'm writing about chance encounters with an old friend, or these days, even a cheerful email exchange. They are blessings. Upon receiving a couple of unanticipated emails, this week, I have decided to instigate a little joy, myself. So, I'm setting a goal of reaching out to someone new, every week. I'm excited about the possibilities. Old friends, good memories. New friends, and new memories.

Don't be SURPRISED, if you hear from me, soon.

Good and gracious God. Help me to make a joyful noise. Teach me compassion. Guide me on my journey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll be with you, Shortly.

"Ain't It Funny, how time slips away?"

Dos (As in the number two)