Thursday, December 14, 2017

Mit Schlagg

What is wrong with this picture? Almost everyone I know is a bit overweight.  Yet, every holiday recipe with which I have been gifted, handed, emailed or texted, involves lots of sugar, cool whip, cream cheese and/or marshmallow fluff.
Enough already. I refuse, from this point forward, to look at another new recipe. Ina, Martha and Rachel just don't send anymore my way. Those ingredients do not belong in my grocery cart. I'm not making any of them. I have to wonder if anyone, with any sense, actually does? 
Holiday desserts are a part of the season. I get that, but, just like most of life.........within reason and with moderation.
In the meantime, I am just saying "no" to all desserts.......except maybe just one or two, or a few more.

Dear Lord, give me strength. Help me to keep my mouth shut.

No comments: