Friday, August 14, 2026

Hacked

 But it was a GOOD thing. Hack has many meanings, it seems, and I have found this particular...about to go viral (with you, my readers) Hack......something to write about. 

It's a kitchen/baking Hack. My wise and wonderful daughter told me about it. I tried it. "Seriously" I said to myself, "Nancy, how come you're just now finding out about this simple trick?"

So, picture this. You are whipping up some fabulous cake or bar cookies. The item/items are in the oven and you start to clean-up the preparation mess. There's a sticky bowl, the beaters from the electric mixer, a couple of spoons, a spatula and 2 or 3 measuring items. Into the sink they go and you start to wash it all with hot,  soapy water.  The items are sticky and it takes some degree of effort.

STOP RIGHT THERE. The mess is hard to remove, because HOT water cooks the residue and it adheres to the pans, etc. Rinse with COLD WATER instead. Then proceed with the hot soapy process. That's the HACK. Easy Peasy gunk removal!

You're welcome.   🍰 .....................................................................................................................................................................



All knowing God. Sometimes it just takes one small thing to remind us how incompetent we really are. We are never to old to learn new and wonderful things. Your Power and Wisdom are awesome. "Trust and Obey", for there's no other way.

No comments:

Hacked

 But it was a GOOD thing. Hack has many meanings, it seems, and I have found this particular...about to go viral (with you, my readers) Hack...