Saturday, April 4, 2015

Down, but not out......yet!

Oh My!
The Blogger and her man have basically been off track for the last three weeks. We were laid low by the Bronchitis Bug and suffered the whole nine yards of symptoms.
I came home from work on a Friday night and went to bed. On Monday and Tuesday, I went to work and Scott started feeling kind of strange. Wednesday, I finally went to the Doctor. He made the diagnosis and I spent the rest of the week at home, feeling really bad.
Now, two weeks later, I am still coughing a bit, but I feel like the storm has passed.
Scott is a couple of days behind me, illness wise, and he sees that full recovery is just around the corner.
Both of us had lots of plans and responsibilities over the past three weeks. Bottom line is that neither of us felt like doing anything. We just couldn't do anything but cough, sleep, whine and feel bad.
Whap! Slap us up on the side of the head. Bingo!!!
We are not in charge.
If you want to make God laugh........tell him your plans.

All powerful Lord. You are the truth and the light. You make us who and what we are. Thank you for our many blessings. We owe you everything.
Thank you for good health the joy of knowing that you are our redeemer.

No comments: