Sunday, March 8, 2015

Up to my armpits.......

So many commitments, so little time. I have obviously over extended myself this month.
Awhile back, I agreed to do the monthly program for my church women's group. The program was for March. It is now March, and that faraway program date in this Tuesday.
Our Annual Open House at work is also scheduled for this Tuesday. Thankfully, I have not been asked to stay longer than my regular work hours.
However, I am going to have to cancel my hair appointment........Tuesday, again.
More recently, I agreed to participate in a Follies program at work. I said I would play "Dolly" to the song and dance man of our senior facility. That event, which seemed a long way off....in the Spring, is this Thursday.
I made a luncheon date for Friday.
I also said "yes" when I was asked to be an usher at two upcoming concerts for my husband's choral group. Those dates are next week.
I'm exhausted just thinking about how I am going to follow through with work and my extra-curricular activities.

Oh my Lord, Can you believe the mess I am in? Don't you just want to shake your head? Why don't I think before I commit? I am going to need your help, so don't give up on me. Guide me. Give me the strength and courage to do my best. I need you to be beside me.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

No comments: