Saturday, February 7, 2015

Too much.........

As the years pass, I seem to be getting "more set in my ways". Surprise!Surprise! We all do, in one way or another, whether we want to admit it or not. And, by telling you that I am getting "more set in my ways", I mean I am more sure of what I truly believe.
I believe, for certain, that we all have our space and limited time on this earth. It is a fact that we only have the time between our birth and our death. And, by space, I mean what we do in our lifetime. I have my space and you have yours.
Recently, I have come to the conclusion that there are people on this planet who are taking up way too much space. Celebrity is one thing, but that word used to mean that famous people were famous for doing something. Celebrities are certainly, in my humble opinion, entitled to use up a little more space than us average people
Using a little more space is one thing, but those folks who encroach on my space and your space, should just stop and move back into their own space. Kim Kardashian is taking up too much media space. I do not want to see or look at her and her no-talent family. She's everywhere. It's impossible to avoid her image. She's messing with our space, and she hasn't done anything to deserve it!
I can think of several others. Al Sharpton...too much space. Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber......too much space.
Just let me be happy in what I do and how I do it. Get out of my space.

Good and all powerful Lord. We are very thankful for our life on this huge planet. Show us the best way we can live, so that we can do your will by serving you and others. Make others our focus.Help me to channel my energy toward positive things.

No comments: