Thursday, March 6, 2014

PTL

Did you ever have one of those days when everything you did was great? When everything that happened to you went well? Today was one of those days, for me. This was a super duper day. The bestest day ever!
My entire day today was wonderful. I couldn't have had a better day. It was perfect.
I am blessed. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Unfortunately, not every day is perfect. Tomorrow may be a bummer.
But, on the other hand,  tomorrow may be as perfect as today.
We just don't know.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to do the best with whatever I am dealt.

Precious Lord. Today was a blessing. Tomorrow may bring a whole bunch of trouble and worry. But, I know that you will be with me, no matter what happens.
You are my strength and my salvation. Bring it on.

No comments: