Sunday, April 11, 2010

April showers bring.......

Grass. I mowed the yard today. Mowing the yard is great exercise and it gives me a great sense of accomplishment. Nice straight lines and crisp corners. Organization at it's best. And, unlike the daily dishes, the daily bed making, and nightly dinner, I won't be mowing again for a about a week.
It's about control, I think. I can actually control that yard. And,I can take pleasure in the accomplishment of that task. The rest of my life is more out of control than usual. The upcoming Assembly and other things are weighing heavy on my mind.

Lord, show me a way to let go of my worry. I am so blessed with health and a fine family. My friends are gathered around me. Thank you for my life and remind me that I can do anything with your help.

No comments: