I'm Trying To Understand.....

Today, several of my school friends suggested that I sign on to Face Book. They implied that I may be the only person living who is not already registered.
So, not wanting to be the one and only non-Face Book person left on the planet, I signed up. And, sure enough lots of people I knew were already there.
Now what? There were 91 folks who might want to be "my friends", but in order to know if they want to, I have to ask them. How am I going to feel if they say, "No"? What happens if I only ask some of them? Will the others know that I didn't ask them, too? I am so confused and torn. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
I really like having friends, but I'm not sure about electronic friends? Isn't true friendship more than just typing words to another person, or for that matter,91 of them? I want to have real friend. I want to touch my friends, hug my friends, pray for and be with my friends.
Is there anyone out there who would care to explain to me what this Face Book phenomena is all about? Maybe then, we can be friends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll be with you, Shortly.

"Ain't It Funny, how time slips away?"

Dos (As in the number two)