Sunday, September 21, 2008

District Supers

Today, I met two of our Missouri Conference District Superintendents at one Church Service. Neither was in attendance in an offical capacity. I think they were just traveling through and happened to choose Kearney UMC, to visit this morning. Fred Leist was more than a bit surprised to see them, I think. Anyway, they got a great sermon, a wonderful anthem from the choir and as a bonus they got to meet the Conference UMW President.

"My Lord, what a morning."

The fog was so thick this morning on our drive to Kearney, that we could not see the oncoming traffic in the Southbound lanes of I-35. The countryside was invisible and all we could see was a few hundred yards in front of us. There was a lot of trust involved in our commute this morning.

We made it to church and back safely. God is Good.


No comments: