Boo!

 Until recently, I believed that it was Eleanor Roosevelt who said "We should do one thing every day that scares us." She didn't say it. Actually, it was someone named Mary Schmich. And, no one knows who she is or was. Anyway, I like that attitude, written or perhaps voiced by Mary, and I am beginning to make some changes per that particular quote.

In recent weeks, I have found my braver self. I've had to make more decisions, by myself. I have ventured to a few new places and I am planning on taking several solo trips, soon. I am finding that, although I am not completely at ease, outside my usual routine, my baby steps away from my old "normal", are expanding my comfort zone by leaps and bounds.  

I know that is going to take a while. Change does not come overnight, but by this time next year, I believe that I will find myself in a completely different phase of my life. I'm looking forward to it. 

Dear God, I know that nothing stays the same forever. We all get complacent, until we are forced to make changes. Guide us in our decision making. Help us to make good judgements. 
We ask these things in Your name.                       

Comments

Karen said…
Beautiful! Thank you.
Love, Karen

Popular posts from this blog

I'll be with you, Shortly.

"Ain't It Funny, how time slips away?"

Dos (As in the number two)