Thursday, March 17, 2022

And Continues......

 First thing Tuesday morning, the "Big Trash" guys showed up with their huge Pinch-er Truck. They loaded all of my items and were getting back in the truck, when I ran outside to thank them. I handed one of the guys a package of Oreos and the other, a box of Triscuits. Told them that they were a blessing and wished them a good day. 

Thus, I have gotten rid of a load of trash, and believe it or not the neighbors did not rat me out as a scofflaw or hoarder! And, to top that off, on my latest trip to the Thrift Store, I arranged for my working tread-mill to be recycled and reused. The thrift store will even pick it up!

Then, with the help of a kind man, again on the phone, I was able to successfully install, a new Internet connection, complete with a new modem and router. ( I didn't even have to use my electric drill!)

My biggest coup, this week, was having a phone conversation with the U.S. Government. After two attempts and a total of 85 minutes on hold, I spoke with a real person. AND, she was delightful. I now know exactly how much Social Security Assistance I will receive monthly, when it will be deposited into my account and several other useful bits of knowledge. I'm on cloud nine!

Dear God. I couldn't do this without You. Your children are everywhere. You are my Rock.



1 comment:

Karen said...

What Blessings you received. God is Good!
Love you, Karen

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...