Tuesday, September 14, 2021

PATINA

 My husband and I proudly exhibit, free of charge, what everyone seems to be paying oodles and oodles of money to get. We have PATINA!

Take barn wood, for example. Numerous houses, in our neighborhood, have been enhanced with weathered, beat-up, nail-holed barn wood. It's an attractive look, and I'm letting you know that we have the same attributes.

Distressed fabric and leather are also "in". The more wrinkled, shredded and torn the better. Guess what? As 75 year olds, we're there.

Hammered Copper? That's us. Rusted iron? Of course. 

We are aging naturally.......and we're worth thousands.

Dear Lord. Thank you for sticking with us, for the long haul. You are our constant.


No comments:

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...