Monday, March 29, 2021

Confusion rules!

 As time passes, I realize that I am gradually getter more and more confused. I'm not nearly as smart as I used to be. Common sense and reasonable answers are becoming more scarce. I don't seem to know as much as I used to think I knew. Currently, these things are messing with my normally organized mind:

  •  How does a giant, skyscraper sized ship, get crossways in a canal? What happened there?
  •  How can you order stuff from Walmart, via the Net, and sometimes it arrives before you get up from your computer?
  • Where in the world is Sevastopol?
  • With all of the products available for purchase, why do I keep seeing the same seven commercials, over and over? Don't advertisers want me to buy something new and different?
  • Is it possible to defund politicians? They don't seem to be making wise choices and frankly, they are of no use to me.
  • Have they stopped selling mirrors at Walmart? If they do, why do some folks leave their homes looking the way they do? And, OMG, who invented leggings?
Dear Lord. We never stop questioning. Grant me peace.

        

1 comment:

Karen said...

You said it all so beautifully! Thank you. Maybe I'll check Robot this time...
YMOOOOS

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...