Another Win for Spell Check

I love my job, and I have no plans to take on another one, but after reading the local newspaper this week, I briefly considered offering my services, cheap, as a Proof Reader.

At the beginning of the week, a headline ran....."Kansas City Chefs Win Another One". What?????? In case you might be wondering if our town fields a team of culinary experts, every year from August to January, you're mistaken. Although, our local "Que" is considered some of the best in the nation, we don't have a team of Chefs. Note to the Kansas City Star.......Remember? The Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 2020. 

Today, I was reading an obituary and discovered that a recently deceased woman has obtained her relater's license, and had been employed as a relater, for many years. What is that? Shouldn't the article have used the word, Realtor?

Ms Stevens, Ms Besse and Ms Ludlow. Please, forgive these folks for not proof reading their copy.


Dear God. This is the season for giving thanks. Remind us to be forgiving., also.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll be with you, Shortly.

"Ain't It Funny, how time slips away?"

Dos (As in the number two)