Hello!

In my present job, I answer the phone all day long. In the process of doing so, I rarely fail to identify myself. Doing so is just common courtesy.
I say, to each and every caller, "This is Nancy. How may I help you?"
The logical reply should be, "This is "identify ones self" and then perhaps say, "I would like to speak to  whatever or whomever". Oh, no. Almost never happens.
So, my next inquiry is....,"May I ask who's calling?" Sometimes the caller will tell me, sometimes not. And, often as not. my callers can't name the party with whom they wish to speak!
So, why do you need to know about all of this? Because, today I got a new phone.
Well, its not exactly new. But, it's like a new, used car. It's new to me. I have dozens of buttons and they can all light up. Those buttons, believe it or not, are bound to make my life easier. My new phone is a blessing.
Life is full of great blessings and small ones. We should appreciate all of them.

Oh Lord. We are never Thankful enough for our many blessings. Don't give up on us. We are a work in progress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll be with you, Shortly.

"Ain't It Funny, how time slips away?"

Dos (As in the number two)