"Ohhhh, sweet nothings."

I believe I have always heard voices in my head. Most of us do, perhaps. But, yesterday, a small voice, close to my ear, reminded me that my battery was low.
The voice was so soft, that I was confused for a moment or two. Yes, I was tired. My morning started around 2 a.m., because I just couldn't sleep. Thinking that it was such a waste to lie in bed and try to get back to sleep, I got up and started putting away the pumpkins and turkeys and proceeded to haul out some Christmas stuff. So, I reasoned that my physical battery was low.
However, I soon discovered that the little voice was coming from my new hearing aids. The left one to be exact. It seems that, not only was I tired, so was my hearing aid.
So, I maneuvered my first equipment change of the new hardware. It was a piece of cake. I'll be an expert in no time.
The world of the hearing is a great change. (Or and, I just heard from the sister of Left-Blue. Right-Red reminded me that my battery is low!)

Dear Lord, We all need to listen more carefully. We all talk to much and love to hear ourselves rattle on and on. Remind us to spend some time on reflection. Reflection and Prayer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll be with you, Shortly.

"Ain't It Funny, how time slips away?"

Dos (As in the number two)