Friday, December 14, 2012

"You've got the cutest little baby face"

This has been a week of events.
On Tuesday, 12/12/12, a new grandbaby was born to our family. Her name is Penelope Violet, and she is tiny and beautiful. Her birth date is special, of course, but to add to the specialness, she was born at noon.
This time of year we are in the midst of celebrating the birth of another tiny child. We  know next to nothing about the grandparents of Jesus, but I feel in my heart that they were just as excited about his birth as I am about Penelope's arrival.
Scott and I have seven grandchildren and each one is "practically perfect in every way". Every grandparent, I know, feels the same way.

Precious Lord. Thank you for bringing us grandchildren. They are a special blessing. Watch over them and keep them all safe and out of harm's way. Guide them and lead them in the way that leads to life eternal.

No comments: