Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What a Yoke!

There is just too much on my plate. I don't have a minute to myself, anymore. What happened to all of my free time? There's too much to do and too little time in which to do it. My burden is too great. Just like a road weary traveler, I have too much baggage. I'm over my emotional weight limit and I can't carry an ounce more in my many suitcases.

Haven't we all felt like that at one time or another? Believe me, it's easy to find yourself in the airport terminal of life,constantly discovering that your gate number has been changed for the umpteenth time.

Well, it's time we learned to travel light, folks. Jesus wants to help. We just need to do what he had told us.
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I willl give you rest."
Let those big rolling bags full of worries and problems go. Grab a little light carry on and get moving!


Precious Lord: Life is the ultimate trip. We're on a journey, beginning with the day that we're born. We know that you are our traveling companion every day. Show us the right route, and please, keep a light on for us each night.
We are thankful for our blessings and we ask you to lift our burdens.

No comments: