Monday, January 3, 2022

Snow Days

 We've been staying inside, since our New Year's Eve snow storm. As usual, in our town, it's the ice, under the snow, that's keeping us close to home. It's best not to take chances with our older, more brittle bodies. Tomorrow we will venture out to get some of our weekly errands accomplished. I think we can get most of them done, without leaving the car.

Meanwhile, I completed a jigsaw puzzle, did the weekly laundry and now that's it's dusk, I'm watching 12 (you read that right), yes twelve young deer frolic in our back yard. They are having a great time. they're chasing one another, eating grass and just hanging out. 

After all, it's a snow day!!!!

Dear Lord. We are blessed. A little snow is a great thing.


No comments:

"A Long time Ago, in a Galaxy ...."

I had a type of flash-back moment this morning. I want to share it with you. Today, a Space X Rocket was successfully launched that put 26 c...