Monday, February 27, 2017

What???

Surprise me.
I love surprises.....surprise visits, surprise gifts, surprise announcements, surprise weather. Surprise, in my opinion, keeps us on our toes and makes life interesting. Surprise can be challenging, but, life can be pretty dull, without a surprise or two.
Not everyone feels the same way, however. I do realize that many people do not like being surprised, in any way shape or form. Routine is what some folks want. Routine loving people do not want to be challenged with change and surprises. Change can be very frightening for certain people. When we become distressed by change and surprises, it can cause a lot of stress.
Every day, at my workplace, I encounter both kinds of folks. Surprise happens to everyone and some of us can cope with it, while others cannot.

Which type of person are you?

Good and all powerful God; Our only constant in life is Your steadfast love. No matter what happens to us, you are always there. Strengthen our Faith. Calm our uneasiness.
We praise Your Holy Name.







No comments:

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...