Wednesday, December 2, 2015

"All is Merry and Bright"

Here are a few of  my Christmas Favorites:
  • "Here Comes Santa Claus" by Gene Autry. My favorite Christmas Song. ("Let's give thanks to the Lord above, 'cause Santa Claus Comes Toight.")
  • Cinnamon Topsy's Popcorn. My favorite Christmas Pig-Out Food.
  • Christmas Morning Breakfast. My favorite holiday meal. I love to plan it, cook it , serve it  and eat it.
  • Filling the Stockings. My favorite Gift Giving Activity.
  • "Holiday Inn". My favorite Christmas Movie. (It's totally cheesy and  politically incorrect...but so much fun, time after time!)
  • Listening to my husband read, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", and the Christmas Story from Luke. My favorite Christmas Eve event.
  • Pittsburg, Kansas, Circa 1960. My favorite Christmas Lights.
  • Christmas Shopping at Kansas City's Country Club Plaza. My favorite holiday shopping trip.


Do you have favorites at Christmas Time? Good memories?  I hope they involve family, friends, love, joy and celebrating the birth of the Christ Child.

Gracious God. We look forward to the coming of your son, Jesus Christ. We love the many activities leading up the December 25th. Help us to remember the real reason for the season.
Thank you for sending us Jesus.
              














No comments:

Older than Dirt

 Obsolete. More and more, my life is becoming obsolete. Because of my advancing age, things that I like to do and words that I choose, make ...